Monday, April 25, 2011

Where's KY?

Hopefully you're ready to play a little game.

It's going to be fun...really...

And even if it isn't it will help you revisit your childhood...sort of.

Remember Where's   Waldo?  You know, the guy in red and white stripes.

If not, then you might want to go back to 2nd grade and relive your childhood.  This time with Waldo in it.

Here- Test out your skills and find him:


Alright, no worries if you can't find him. You'll get another chance...only this time it's called Where's KY? And it's even more fun than Where's Waldo...cause this time...you get to be on the lookout for yours truly...me.

Some of you may know that one of my dreams in life would be to have my own show on the cooking channel.  That may or may not happen depending on several things coming up...but...a few ideas are in the works.  And by in the works I clearly mean the very formative stages of ideas...but hey, you've gotta start somewhere!

Anyway, even if plans change and I don't get to have my own show one day at least I can know that a Fairy Godmother did make my dream PARTIALLY come true..that's right...I appeared, ever so briefly on the Cooking Channel's Show Unique Eats with my friends Lo and AJ.

Oh, and by Fairy Godmother I clearly mean DAIRY GODMOTHER...as you will soon see.

*Spoiler Hint: I can be found 3x


To quote Britt "This face was made to be filmed and/or photographed."

2 comments:

Britt Linde said...

i found him.

and i found you.

and then i found me.

love you girl.

Leslie Hudson said...

how cool is this!!