Thursday, May 12, 2011

Do You Smell What THE ROCK is Cooking?

Ok...Blogger has been screwy lately. It's deleted this post and had errors so many times.  Hopefully this time it sticks! I'm trying it again...

On some very rare occassions, it's as if moments of greatness just fall into my lap. You know what I'm talking about right? Those moments that are so genius you couldn't have planned for it. They just happen.   I had one such moment last week.
It was one of my breast friends birthday.  And no, you didn't read that wrong. No. It's not a typo.  She really is one of my breast friends.

What exactly is a "breast friend"?  Well...you know how if someone sees a group of guys hanging out together, without women, they're often called a "Sausage Fest."  Well...I decided that a group of girls hanging out, sans men, should be called a "Chest Fest"...and so...the Breast Friends began.

(Some of...although not all BrFF's pictured below)



About now, I should probably also mention that part of the criteria of being "BrFF's" (Breast Friends Forever) is loving #FASTFIVE...oops so used to hashtagging it...I mean...Fast Five. Gauranteed it's currently playing at a movie theater near you.   See it.   Trust me.

I mean, really, what's not to love?      Paul Walker? Yes please.      Fast Cars? Yes please.    Vin Diesel? Yes Please.   Tyrese? Yes Please.     Luda?  Yes Please.     Classic Quotes such as "I'm Hongry" and "I hope you brought your Thunderpants"?  Yes Please.     Ridiculous Action? Yes Please.    Extrememly buff bald man fighting other extremely buff bald man? Yes Please.   I could go on and on...but most importantly...

THE ROCK?  DUH. Absolutely ridiculous whilst being insanely amazing at the same time.

Ok so, we've already established it's Stephanie's birthday. So, I decided to youtube "The Rock + Happy Birthday" and literally, as if it was just sitting there waiting for me to find it, this little gem magically appears on the screen...IT COULD NOT BE MORE PERFECT.

But wait!!! Let's have a quick review before viewing so that you can really appreciate the greatness of this find.  Her name is Stephanie. She is one of my breast friends.  And we love The Rock...mostly because of #FASTFIVE

3 comments:

Megan said...

NOOOOOOOOOOo WAY! I can't get over how PERFECT that is. Slow clap for this post and for it's genius and for being able to be a part of it. One of your breast posts ever!

Rodney and Tanya said...

Haha perfext. Why did it take me so long to find your blog?

eMiLy said...

breasties for life