Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Today is a special day people. It's my older brother's birthday.  On this very joyous occassion, I can't help but remenesce about all the fond memories we share...such as (cue super sentimental "Full House" style music):
  • Coming home for the holidays and hearing the words " Seasons Beatings" in place of "Seasons Greetings" followed by "Angel bites" (pinching) and noogies.
  • Going on Easter Egg Hunts as a child only to find an egg with my name on it hidden in a pile of dog poop.
  • Being welcomed home by my brother with 10 steak knives taped to his fingers pretending to be Freddy Krueger because apparentlyI must have been afraid of Freddy at some point in my life...
  • Screaming because my brother was lurking in the shadows with a wrestling mask on when my friends and I would arrive at the house.
  •  Receiving 10 phone calls in a row if I don't answer the first time.
Ok, ok all jokes aside and in all seriousness, my life wouldn't be the same without this jokester in my life.  I have the GREATEST family around and am absolutely OBSESSED with my siblings - they are the BEST. And while my brother may pick on my sister and I NONSTOP, I also know he would do absolutely ANYTHING for us and we'd do anything for him too. 

Happy Birthday Tombo!  Love you!

Here's a throwback photo from our childhood

No comments: